This Baby Spinach Salad is my go-to salad when I'm feeling lazy. It's so easy to make, there is really no excuse for me to not eat my greens. Ok, it's a work in progress... but I'm learning to love salad.
You could easily switch up this salad by trying different fruits and nuts. Strawberries might be nice, actually.
🖨 Printable Recipe
An Easy Baby Spinach Salad
- 1 package of Baby Spinach
- 1 pint of Raspberries
- ½ cup Toasted Pecans, or Walnuts, halved
- Your favourite dressing, I like JC Miso Vinaigrette on mine
- Wash the baby spinach and spin/pat dry.
- Put the spinach in a bowl and gently add the raspberries. You can't really toss this salad, because the raspberries will become crushed and mushy.
- Top with the toasted walnuts and add dressing to taste.
Please read the blog post for detailed tips and explanations.
Nutrition Disclaimer: this nutritional information is only an estimate. The accuracy of this information cannot be guaranteed.
Have you made this recipe?Please leave a review in the comments below!
Looks great! I'm quite partial to doing this with strawberries, and using a balsamic vinaigrette (or just balsamic vinegar and olive oil mixed together) as the dressing. Very yum! Also great with some goat cheese!
That sounds good too!
I love fruit and nuts on salads. Your combination looks very summery and delicious 😀
Just FYI - you listed walnuts in the ingredient list and clearly used pecans. I'm not sure if that was your intent. This is one of my favorite salads too with a simple homemade raspberry poppyseed vinaigrette made in a blender. Yum! Have a good day!
Thanks for catching that Brenda! I took the recipe from one of my old notebooks and forgot to change the ingredient list to match the picture 🙂
I think I will have this salad for my lunch