This Baby Spinach Salad is my go-to salad when I’m feeling lazy. It’s so easy to make, there is really no excuse for me to not eat my greens. Ok, it’s a work in progress… but I’m learning to love salad.
You could easily switch up this salad by trying different fruits and nuts. Strawberries might be nice, actually.
- 1 package of Baby Spinach
- 1 pint of Raspberries
- 1/2 cup Toasted Pecans or Walnuts, halved
- Your favourite dressing I like JC Miso Vinaigrette on mine
- Wash the baby spinach and spin/pat dry.
- Put the spinach in a bowl and gently add the raspberries. You can't really toss this salad, because the raspberries will become crushed and mushy.
- Top with the toasted walnuts and add dressing to taste.