This Baby Spinach Salad is my go-to salad when I’m feeling lazy. It’s so easy to make, there is really no excuse for me to not eat my greens. Ok, it’s a work in progress… but I’m learning to love salad.
You could easily switch up this salad by trying different fruits and nuts. Strawberries might be nice, actually.
An Easy Baby Spinach Salad
- 1 package of Baby Spinach
- 1 pint of Raspberries
- 1/2 cup Toasted Pecans or Walnuts, halved
- Your favourite dressing I like JC Miso Vinaigrette on mine
- Wash the baby spinach and spin/pat dry.
- Put the spinach in a bowl and gently add the raspberries. You can't really toss this salad, because the raspberries will become crushed and mushy.
- Top with the toasted walnuts and add dressing to taste.
This recipe card may contain affiliate links that support this website at no additional cost to you.