Seasonal Recipes and Kitchen Gardening
Welcome to In Search Of Yummy-ness!
I share wholesome seasonal recipes (and sweet treats!), as well as kitchen gardening tips to help beginners grow vegetables and herbs.
Get Your Garden Ready for Spring 🌷
Here are some resources to help you get your gardening season off to a great start!
Looking for Something? 🔎
These recipes are popular for a reason! All of these recipes are easy to make and absolutely delicious!
- Spiced Hot Cocoa25 Minutes
- The Ultimate Guide to Roasting Chestnuts35 Minutes
- Trinidad Pelau with Chicken2 Hours 10 Minutes
- Trinidad Macaroni Pie Recipe1 Hours
We don't do diets around here! Instead, let's focus on eating more fruits, vegetables, and legumes. Here are a few nourishing recipes to get you started.
- Spinach Pear Salad with Pecans and Goat Cheese15 Minutes
- Hummus and Pita Chips35 Minutes
- Apple Cinnamon Steel Cut Oatmeal15 Minutes
- Sweet Potato Smoothie30 Minutes
Check here often for the freshest content on the blog!
While I'm not a Caribbean food blogger specifically, I do enjoy sharing my family's tried and true Trinidadian recipes. Here are a few that my readers have really enjoyed!