This is my third version of an Avocado smoothie. The first one I posted was thick and creamy, so I called it an Avocado Shake. The second version was much lighter and less sweet, so I called it a Healthy Avocado Smoothie. This one is also light and fairly healthy. My dad added Coconut Manna to this shake, so we decided to call it a Tropical Avocado Smoothie. You can purchase Nutiva Coconut Manna online or in health food stores*
Dad's Tropical Avocado Smoothie
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 1/2 ripe Hass avocado
- 1 teaspoon Nutiva Coconut Manna
- 2 tablespoon condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 cup 2% milk, plus extra
- Add all of the ingredients to the blender.
- Blend on high until the mixture is smooth.
- Check the consistency, and add more milk if needed.
- Blend again and serve cold.
If you cannot see the video, please turn off your adblocker.
Please note that these nutritional values are only an estimate, and have been generated from a database using generic products.
This recipe card contains affiliate links that support this website. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you.
Disclosure: This post contains an affiliate link.