This is my third version of an Avocado smoothie. The first one I posted was thick and creamy, so I called it an Avocado Shake. The second version was much lighter and less sweet, so I called it a Healthy Avocado Smoothie. This one is also light and fairly healthy. My dad added Coconut Manna to this shake, so we decided to call it a Tropical Avocado Smoothie. You can purchase Nutiva Coconut Manna online or in health food stores*
🖨 Printable Recipe
Dad's Tropical Avocado Smoothie
- 1 cup ice cubes
- ½ ripe Hass avocado
- 1 teaspoon Nutiva Coconut Manna
- 2 tablespoon condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon honey
- ½ cup 2% milk, plus extra
- Add all of the ingredients to the blender.
- Blend on high until the mixture is smooth.
- Check the consistency, and add more milk if needed.
- Blend again and serve cold.
Please read the blog post for detailed tips and explanations.
Nutrition Disclaimer: this nutritional information is only an estimate. The accuracy of this information cannot be guaranteed.
Disclosure: This post contains an affiliate link.
Thanks for reading! Please leave a comment: