Thank you for your interest in collaborating with me. I have had the opportunity to work with several great brands over the past 6 years, both through my blog and as an independent contractor. Here are some ways that we can work together!
I am currently working with various marketing agencies to assist them in creating content for the brands they manage. I provide food and prop styling for both video and photography shoots, as well as on-camera cooking demonstrations for overhead recipe videos (Tasty-style videos). I also do some work in outreach coordination, writing coverage reports, article writing, food photography and social media content development.
Freelance Services That I Offer:
- Food Styling
- Prop Styling
- On-Camera Cooking Demos for Tasty-style videos
- Outreach Coordination with Bloggers
- Live Event Reporting
You can see samples of my work on my portfolio page. If you would like to see my media kit, please contact me here. You can also click this icon below to check out my education and previous work experience on LinkedIn.
Brand Collaboration Opportunities:
If you have a brand or service that you think my readers would be interested in, I would love to hear from you! I am happy to collaborate with brands that I know, trust and use at home.
Ways We Can Collaborate Include:
- Sponsored Blog Posts
- Sponsored Recipe Development
- Sponsored Video (New for 2007)
- Social Media Sharing
- Twitter Parties
- Product Placements
- I do not guarantee blog posts, social media promotion or reviews in exchange for gifts or free samples.
- I will always give my honest opinion on any product that I review or feature.
- Sponsored posts will always be disclosed as such.
- All sponsored links will be no-follow only. No exceptions, sorry.
- I do not accept guest post pitches, and I will not publish pre-written content.
- I do not work in exchange for “exposure” on social media platforms, so please don’t ask me to.
Praise for My Work:
UPDATED: December 22, 2016