Oh my goodness, you all rocked the party last week! We had 45 posts linked up!! *applause*
I did my best to comment on everyone’s posts, and I’ve pinned all the recipes to the party board on Pinterest. Now all we need to do is work on clicking on each other’s links… I know it’s time-consuming, but please try to visit at least a couple other links when you stop by. Everyone can benefit from some link love
Speaking of link love, I’ll be giving some posts an extra boost this weekend! I’ve decided to post a themed round-up on the last day of the month that will be composed of posts from this party. Each round-up will have a pin-able image that you can share with your readers, so be sure to check out that post to see if your post was included.
Now, on to the featured posts from last week!
The post with the most clicks was…
My favourite dessert post was…
My favourite savoury post was…
Congratulations to everyone who was featured!
Please feel free to grab this button and add it to your site.
Also, by popular request, I now have a general party button too! Please feel free to add this to your Link Parties page:
About the Party:
I try to lead a healthy active lifestyle, which includes eating nutritious meals, but it’s not easy. Sometimes I just don’t have the time to cook completely from scratch, and sometimes I just want something rich and satisfying. And you know what? I think that’s ok!
We can all benefit from adding a few new recipes to our repertoire, and it’s good to have a selection both healthy and comforting dishes to choose from.
This is where you come in!
I would love to see your best healthy or indulgent recipes. Please feel free to share all kinds of recipes including healthy smoothies, delicious desserts, nutritious salads or comforting soul food dishes.
Every week I share a few posts from the previous party, and I will also pin every post* from the party to my Good Food Friday board on Pinterest.
Thanks for linking up. I hope you have fun!
- Please share your best comfort food or healthy & nutritious recipes
- Only link recipes and photos that you have permission to share
- *I reserve the right to only pin posts that contain a recipe
- Please visit other people’s links
- Please don’t link to Etsy shops.
- Product reviews, giveaways, and sponsored posts are ok as long as there is a recipe in the post.
- Be sure to link to your specific post, not your home page
- Please only link posts that have not been shared here previously.
- By linking up, you grant Shareba & the In Search Of Yummy-ness Blog permission to repost your photos in party highlights, roundups, and on social media (linked back to your blog)
- All party participants will receive reminder emails each week, which you can unsubscribe to if you wish.
- Please do not pin from the thumbnails below. If there’s a recipe you want to pin, please click on the link title to visit the source.