I can’t believe this party is four weeks old already. Time flies when you’re having fun, right? Or when you’re crazy busy…
Today’s party totally snuck up on me. I actually realized last night that I didn’t put up a single post this week, so now I have two party posts back to back on my front page. Oh well… life happens!
I hope you’ve all had a fabulous week! Are you ready to see the features from lasts week’s party? Here we go:
The post with the most clicks was…
Chipotle Salsa with Pan-Roasted Tomatillos from Mellie Anne
Fun Fact: Melanie designed the party buttons on this page! She’s super talented, check out her portfolio here.
My favourite dessert post was…
My favourite savoury post was…
Congratulations to everyone who was featured!
Please feel free to grab this button and add it to your site.
Also, by popular request, I now have a general party button too! Please feel free to add this to your Link Parties page:
About the Party:
I try to lead a healthy active lifestyle, which includes eating nutritious meals, but it’s not easy. Sometimes I just don’t have the time to cook completely from scratch, and sometimes I just want something rich and satisfying. And you know what? I think that’s ok!
We can all benefit from adding a few new recipes to our repertoire, and it’s good to have a selection both healthy and comforting dishes to choose from.
This is where you come in!
I would love to see your best healthy or indulgent recipes. Please feel free to share all kinds of recipes including healthy smoothies, delicious desserts, nutritious salads or comforting soul food dishes.
Every week I share a few posts from the previous party, and I will also pin every post from the party to my Good Food Friday board on Pinterest.
Thanks for linking up. I hope you have fun!
- Please share your best comfort food or healthy & nutritious recipes
- Only link recipes and photos that you have permission to share
- Please visit other people’s links
- Please don’t link to Etsy shops, product reviews or giveaways (sponsored posts are ok though)
- Be sure to link to your specific post, not your home page
- Please only link posts that have not been shared here previously.
- By linking up, you grant Shareba & the In Search Of Yummy-ness Blog permission to repost your photos in party highlights (linked back to your blog), and share your content on social media.
- All party participants will receive reminder emails each week, which you can unsubscribe to if you wish.
- Please do not pin from the thumbnails below. If there’s a recipe you want to pin, please click on the link title to visit the source.
[inlinkz_linkup id=408042 mode=1]