We’re on week two of the Good Food Friday link party!
Thank you so much to everyone who took part last week. I appreciate your support, and it was fun to visit everyone’s blogs! I was worried that no one would come over to hang out, but we had 25 awesome posts shared in that party. I’m excited to see what get’s linked up this week!
I had a tough time trying to decide which posts to feature from last week’s party, but here’s what I came up with:
The post with the most clicks was…
My favourite dessert post was…
and my favourite savoury post was…
Congratulations to everyone who was featured!
Please feel free to grab this button and add it to your site.
About the Party:
I try to lead a healthy active lifestyle, which includes eating nutritious meals, but it’s not easy. Sometimes I just don’t have the time to cook completely from scratch, and sometimes I just want something rich and satisfying. And you know what? I think that’s ok!
We can all benefit from adding a few new recipes to our repertoire, and it’s good to have a selection both healthy and comforting dishes to choose from.
This is where you come in!
I would love to see your best healthy or indulgent recipes. Please feel free to share anything including healthy smoothies, delicious desserts, nutritious salads or comforting soul food dishes.
Every week I share a few posts from the previous party, and I will also pin every post from the party to my Good Food Friday board on Pinterest.
You don’t have to link back to my blog in the posts that you submit, but if you have a link party page I’d appreciate it if you added me to your list.
I would love to get to know you (and your blog!) so please introduce yourself in the comments below.
Thanks for linking up. I hope you have fun!
- Please share your best comfort food or healthy & nutritious recipes
- Only link recipes and photos that you have permission to share
- Please visit other people’s links
- Please don’t link to Etsy shops, product reviews or giveaways
- Be sure to link to your specific post, not your home page
- Please only link posts that have not been shared here previously.
- By linking up, you grant Shareba & the In Search Of Yummy-ness Blog permission to repost your photos in party highlights, and share your content on social media.
- Please do not pin from the thumbnails below. If there’s a recipe you want to pin, please click on the link title to visit the source.
[inlinkz_linkup id=403576 mode=1]