There are few things that I dislike more than spending hours cooking dinner on a weeknight. Sometimes I just don’t plan well enough in advance, or I chose a recipe that is too complicated. On these nights I find myself finally sitting down to eat dinner at 9:00pm. Of course by then I’m starving! This usually means that I end up overeating, which then leads to me staying up late waiting for my food to digest. It’s a vicious cycle of bad decisions, and I seem to fall into it far too often.
So I decided to ask some talented bloggers to share their easy weeknight dinner recipes with me. These recipes are simple, yet satisfying, and the best part is that they can all be made in under an hour. Now you just have to find someone to help you with the dishes, and your weeknights might become a little bit easier.
Please note: If you want to pin a specific recipe, please click on the links below to visit each recipe’s original source. If you want to pin the entire collection you can pin one (or both) of the collages.
1. Quick Ravioli Recipe with Sun-Dried Tomatoes, Arugula & Hazelnuts from Cookin Canuck
2. Stuffed Chicken Marsala from Will Cook For Smiles
3. Spring Pea Soup from Noshing With The Nolands
4. Creamy Skillet Lasagna from Pick Fresh Foods
5. Chicken Pot Pie Crescent Braid from Wine and Glue
6. Ricotta Penne Pasta Bake from Je suis alimentageuse
7. Pierogies with Mushrooms from In Search Of Yummy-ness (yup, this one is my recipe)
8. Lime Cilantro Chicken Rice Bowl from The NY Melrose Family
Looking for more great dinner recipes? Be sure to check out my What’s for Dinner? board on Pinterest.
Disclosure: Copyrights for individual photos and recipes belongs to each attributed blogger. I have used this content with permission.