This Baby Spinach Salad is my go-to salad when I’m feeling lazy. It’s so easy to make, there is really no excuse for me to not eat my greens. Ok, it’s a work in progress… but I’m learning to love salad.
You could easily switch up this salad by trying different fruits and nuts. Strawberries might be nice, actually.
- 1 package of Baby Spinach (Try DOLE brand)
- 1 pint of Raspberries
- ½ cup Toasted Pecans (or Walnuts), halved
- Your favourite dressing (I like JC Miso Vinaigrette on mine)
- Wash the baby spinach and spin/pat dry.
- Put the spinach in a bowl and gently add the raspberries. You can't really toss this salad, because the raspberries will become crushed and mushy.
- Top with the toasted walnuts and add dressing to taste.